Accommodation Booking at Intercontinental Nairobi
Intercontinental Hotel- 5 Star Hotel
City Hall Way, PO Box 30353
Special Accomodation rates for the conference:
Superior Rooms: - USD 190
Deluxe Rooms: - USD 230
Make reservations by 10th April, 2012 to secure the conference discounted rate. Limited rooms available.
Tel: + 254 0 20 32 00 314 / 0732847007
Please click here for the Hotel booking form.
Country Lodge: More details can be found at http://www.countrylodge.co.ke/
Fairview Hotel: More details can be found at http://www.fairviewkenya.com/
A bona fide visitor may be issued with a visitor's pass on arrival at a port of entry into Kenya valid for a period not exceeding three months in the first instance provided that he is in possession of a valid passport or other travel document acceptable to the Government of Kenya, has a valid visa where required, is in possession of sufficient funds for subsistence while in Kenya and a return, or onward ticket to his country of origin, domicile or destination.
Nationals of East African Partner States holding valid passports and other acceptable travel documents may be issued with a visitor's pass on arrival at a port of entry into Kenya valid for Six Months.
Visa information can be found at the following websites.
Visit http://www.immigration.go.ke/index.php to download a visa application.
If you are from a country that requires a Kenyan visa, please visit your local or closest Kenyan Embassy or High Commission to obtain a visa and other necessary requirements.
Visas are required for most nationals and cost US$50. A visa can be obtained on entry, however we recommended one be obtained before arrival to avoid airport lengthy queues. Visa Application Forms are available online.
A visa is required by all visitors travelling to Kenya with the exception of those holding a re-entry pass to Kenya and citizens of Ethiopia, San Marino, Turkey and Uruguay.
Note that the reciprocal visa abolition agreements with Germany, Italy, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Spain, and Republic of Ireland no longer apply and nationals of these countries now require a Visa.
1. Valid passport with sufficient number of unused pages for endorsements abroad. Passport must be signed and valid for at least six months.
2. Visa application form duly completed and signed by the applicant.
3. Two recent passport size photographs attached to the application form.
4. Valid round trip ticket or a letter from your travel agent certifying that the applicant holds prepaid arrangements.
5. A self-addressed stamped envelope for express mail, courier, registered mail, etc., if the visa is urgently required. Metered stamps are not acceptable.
6. Home and work telephone numbers.
Please fill out the form correctly and enclose the photographs and payment to avoid delay and disappointment.
Standard Visa fees payable by cash to the Embassy of Kenya.
Visa fees charges:
Multiple entry: 100 USD
Single entry: 50 USD /20 POUNDS /30 Swiss Franc /20 EURO
Transit Visa: 20 USD /10 POUNDS /10 Swiss Franc /10 EURO
1. Please note that all children below 16 yrs are not charged visa fees
2. The reduced visa fees were effected on 1st march 2009, as directive from ministry of tourism on attracting more tourists in to the country.
3. Passengers can pay in US dollar, British pounds, Euro or Swiss franc.
Travel Insurance is also recommended
Phone: United States +1 626.610.3233, Nigeria + 234 802.306.7962
Fax: +1 626.609.0309