POSITIONS AT ANADACH
Anadach welcomes contact from enthusiastic professionals who are passionate about the health care and are interested in making a difference in developing countries. We are always eager to work with specialised temporary consultants so if you are an innovative health professional, manager or have other specialised expertise e.g telecommunications, finance with a passion for improving health, please send us your resume and a cover letter which should include information on your availability over the next one year.We expect our temporary consultants to have top-tier graduate education with at least 5-10 years relevant experience (developing country experience is particularly welcome). We will review your resume and will get back to you, should you fit the requirements for our consultant database. As Anadach is growing rapidly, the database will be actively used to fill highly specialised technical requirements of Anadach's clients.If you are looking for a more permanent position, please check on this site regularly where we will post opportunities as they arise.
SENIOR ANALYST ROLE
The Senior Analyst is key position to delivering innovative analytic work that supports projects at Anadach Consulting Limited. Driven by a passion for healthcare quality, the Senior Analyst will perform complex health care analyses while working independently to identify opportunities, develop solutions and investigate new capabilities utilizing multiple data sources to fulfill client deliverables.
- Serve as primary point of contact for projects for analytics request, including creating data sets and coordinating ad-hoc analyses to address client needs.
- Design and create charts, graphs, tables and reports to support findings and develop recommendations
- Present technical findings and methodologies to senior clients in written and visual presentations
- Establish strong working relationships and active communication with Founding Partners and external stakeholders to effectively manage expectations
- Conduct analyses of information on varied healthcare data
- MBA, MSc (Finance), MSc (Economics) or post-graduate degree candidates with a focus on healthcare strongly preferred
- Previous experience in healthcare decision support, finance, or consulting preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize data with business intelligence tools
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously and work with multiple teams
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to
Anadach Group seeks a top-tier part time postgraduate-level Summer Intern who will work approximately 10-20 hours a week during the Summer. The Intern can work off-site but will be expected to work from the head office with the founding Partner on a weekly basis. The start date is as soon as possible. There is a possibility that the position can be extended beyond the summer period based on performance.
The Associate will work closely with the Founding Partner, Senior Consultants and clients on client development projects, and ongoing projects. Primary responsibilities include collaborating with Partners to prepare and deliver client presentations. Strong research skills are desired. The Associate should be able to work independently to structure analytical and strategic problems and develop actionable and clear steps for clients. Candidates should be able to enjoy a myriad of work responsibilities and projects with the instinct for focused prioritization and execution.
History of academic excellence
MBA or post-graduate degree candidates with a focus on healthcare strongly preferred.
Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
Experience with emerging markets is preferred, particularly in Asia or Latin America
Proven analytic abilities with the ability to analyze and synthesize data
Exceptional written communication skills
Strong Web 2.0 skills are required
Please send a cover letter and resume to as soon as possible if you are interested in this position. Interviewing will continue until a suitable candidate is found.